Contoh Pidato Bahasa Inggris - Dwi Mulyoso

Breaking

Dwi Mulyoso

Selamat datang, semoga apa yang saya posting dapat memberi manfaat untuk anda.

Ads

Space Iklan (BANNER 728X90) DM @mulyoso7 on Istagram

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Contoh Pidato Bahasa Inggris

Assalamu’alaikum Wr Wb
Honorable juries....
Ladies and gentlemen...
Sisters and brothers....
First of all, let us praise to the Almighty Allah SWT, because of his Blessing we are able to attend this English Speech Contest.
Secondly, may peace be upon the prophet Muhammad SAW who has guided us from the darkness into the brightness.


I would also like to say many thanks to the juries and MC who have given me opportunity to deliver an English Speech in front of you all.
Ladies and Gentlemen....
Today, I would like to talk about “The Beauty Of the City Bojonegoro”. Bojonegoro City has a variety of tours. Example : Khayangan Api, Pemandian Dander, Petilasan Angling Dharma, Bengawan Bojonegoro, Kebun Blimbing, Bendungan Gerak, Alun Alun Bojonegoro, etc. The existence of places of tourist attractions that make the city a city Bojonegoro attract so many people who visit the city. Because of its cleanliness, Bojonegoro City is also called the City Clean city. In addition to being the City Clean city, the City is also called the City Bojonegoro Ledre. Why is that? Since the famous food Ledre, so Bojonegoro called Ledre City.

In my opinion, the rapid development of Bojonegoro become more advanced and it depends on the leader (Regent/Mayor). I hope leaders Bojonegoro have a dream to make more advanced and best-known Tourist Spot, Verse, Ledre City, etc. And I also want Bojonegoro be the best City in Indonesia.

Bojonegoro City is also called the City of Work, as they create a Furniture Company, Batik Bojonegoro, etc. Bojonegoro not stop working, it makes more glorious Bojonegoro. In my opinion, it’s all examples of beauty Bojonegoro, Bojonegoro so has the designation as “Bojonegoro Matoh”.
Ladies and Gentlemen...
I think that’s all my speech. Hopefully it will be useful for us. I am so sorry for any mistakes in my speech.
And, thank you very much for your attention.

Wassalamu’alaikum Wr Wb

2 comments: